Thursday 4 April 2013

WELCOME TO MY PAGE

First of all, i would like to share something related to my interest in Honda prelude. I was in love with this 2nd gen and 3rd gen since i was in secondary school. I bought this 2nd gen on August 2012. For me, it was my wedding present. I bought it with only 2+++. Originally this machine was 1.8 auto transmission. The late owner had converted it into manual transmission. After almost 20 years I'm waiting to be the owner of this wonderful machine, i bought it in broken condition which it can't be started. With some knowledge on automotive, i was succeeded to power up the engine in front a workshop. Currently at the moment the car was sent for repair for almost 3 different workshop, all failed. That why the late owner let go the machine with cheap price. It, take me 2 days to do top overhaul for the engine. So, i will like to share my new life with my prelude. I will upload the current condition of the car, so that you all can see the transformation i will doing next. Feel free to ask anything related to prelude, especially the 2nd gen. I will try all my best to answer any question. Wait for my update...

No comments:

Post a Comment